Been away for a while…

The two or three people that read what I post here probably noticed the prolonged silence.

I have had to concentrate on an intensive do-over of a new version of a software that I have been developing with my partner in crime for over a decade now. We decided a while ago to go open source and multiplatforrm, and had a new version online for some time, but without really testing it. When we finally got the time for doing the tests, we were massively disappointed by the poor performance of he new version. I managed to get an interim version out quickly, and now finally we have something that is really usable.

Lo and behold: http://reclink.sourceforge.net/

Notice the jump in versioning (1.5 to 2.8). We decided to go from 1.5 to 2.0, but all the intervening versions were in-house only, until we found we had something worth gong public with. Still lacking documentation, but that will come out as well. Eventually. 🙂

And now, back to our (somewhat) regular emissions…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s